Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg is now offering Skype video conferencing service for clients who prefer to meet remotely versus in person. Call our office at 310-997-0904 or fill out the form here to schedule a meeting with us, which can be held via video conferencing or phone call.
Free Consultation 310-997-0904

Santa Ana Motorcycle Crash Lawyer

Some of the worst personal injury cases seen by Santa Ana lawyers tend to arise as a result of a motorcycle accident. The freedom of riding a motorcycle can be incredible, offering much more appreciation of the stunning Californian scenery and sunshine than you can possibly achieve when boxed into a car, truck, or bus. Of course, the lack of a metal box interfering with your feeling at one with your surroundings also means that you have a lack of the protection offered by that very same metal box in the event of a collision. You may be a careful and law-abiding biker, wearing an approved helmet and appropriate clothing every time you ride, but all it takes is one reckless or negligent driver drifting into your lane, cutting you off, or paying absolutely no attention to your presence, to leave you with life-changing or life-limiting injuries.

When an intoxicated, speeding or otherwise reckless motorist has caused you to sustain serious injuries, a Santa Ana motorcycle accident attorney from the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg will dedicate their legal experience and knowledge to protecting your legal rights.

Motorcycle Accidents in Orange County: Key Facts and Figures

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a motorcycle is defined as “two- or three-wheeled motorcycles, off-road motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, mini bikes, and pocket bikes”, for the purposes of compiling statistics. The most recent of these statistics, relating to accidents and incidents occurring in 2016, includes the following key facts and figures:

  • 5,286 motorcyclists across the United States were killed in accidents, representing a 5% increase when compared to 2015
  • Per miles traveled, a motorcyclist is 2,800% more likely to be fatally injured than a car occupant
  • 27% of these fatalities involved a motorcyclist riding without a valid license
  • Motorcyclists are affected by DUI-related accidents more than any other type of road user
  • 94% of motorcyclists killed in fatal accidents were driving, with the remaining 6% being passengers
  • 93% of fatal motorcycle accidents involve two-wheeled motorcycles
  • In 2016 alone, 529 motorcyclists were killed in California
  • In the same year, Orange County saw 41 motorcyclist fatalities, up from 30 during the previous year

Why Should I Hire a Santa Ana Motorcycle Accident Attorney?

Only a highly skilled and experienced motorcycle crash attorney has the expertise you need to recover the maximum compensation available to you when your life has been dramatically altered by the negligence or reckless driving of another motorist. Through enabling our lawyers to shoulder the burden of pursuing a fair settlement on your behalf, you can take the time you need to rest, recover, and adjust to the after-effects of your motorcycle accident.

When you hire a lawyer from the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly to prove the negligent or reckless behavior of the responsible motorist, holding them fully accountable for the consequences of their actions. To discuss how we could help you, schedule your free initial consultation by calling us today at 310-997-0904.