We know that the last thing you ever thought about was that you or someone you love would get hurt. However, if you need a San Bernardino serious injury attorney, we are here to help. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, you can count on having a knowledgeable and experienced team by your side to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Why should the careless or negligent actions of another person put you and your family into financial jeopardy? Let us investigate this and work with the insurance companies today.
How do these injuries happen?
Serious injuries are not all going to look the same, but they can include the following:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bone fractures
- Loss of or damage to a bodily organ
- Dismemberment or amputation
- Other injuries that inhibit a person’s daily activities
- Loss of a fetus
- Significant disfigurement
There are various ways that these injuries occur. Today, we want to briefly review some common serious injury causes, but this list is by no means exhaustive.
- Car And Truck Accidents: During the latest reporting year in California, there was more than 270,000 vehicle crashes injuries. Out of those, more than 13,000 were considered serious injuries, often caused due to drunk and distracted drivers.
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Crashes: There were more than 27,000 combined pedestrian and bicyclist injuries during the latest reporting year in California. Nearly every pedestrian and bicycle crash result in an injury.
- Premises Injuries: Slip and fall incidents are the most common premises injury, and they send around one million people to the ER each year. Other premises injuries are often the result of poor maintenance or careless employees.
- Medical Mistakes: Researches say that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the country and that millions are injured due to these mistakes each year. Some common medical mistakes include medication errors, infections acquired in the hospital, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, birth injuries, and more.
- Defective Products: Unfortunately, faulty products make it to the market all the time, often due to poor design, a manufacturing error, or a problem with the product label. Sometimes these products are recalled before they cause injuries, but often they are not.
- Workplace Accidents: Employers must ensure the safety of their workers by providing the proper training and equipment necessary.
- Dog Bites: Approximately 4.6 million dog bites occur each year, and the CDC says that one of every five bites requires medical attention.
Our team is standing by to help you
We know that the last thing you ever expected to be dealing with was a serious injury to you or a loved one. However, if the actions of another person, company, or entity are to blame, please seek legal assistance now. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, we are not going to rest until you get the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- All of your medical expenses
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages
When you need a San Bernardino serious injury lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here or calling 310-997-0904 for a free consultation.