If you are here today because you need a Santa Ana serious injury lawyer, then we understand you are going through a tough time right now. If you or someone you care about has been injured due to the negligent or careless actions of someone else, please seek legal assistance. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, we are ready to take your case. We will get to work on figuring out what happened, dealing with all parties involved, and securing the compensation you need for all of your injury-related expenses.
How do these injuries happen?
Serious injuries can include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, bone fractures, loss of or damage to a bodily organ, dismemberment or amputation, significant disfigurement, and more. These injuries happen in a variety of ways, some of which we want to cover here:
- Vehicle Accidents: During the latest reporting year for California, we know that there were more than 273,000 vehicle crash injuries in the More than 13,000 of those injuries were classified as being serious. Many of these crashes were caused by extreme driver negligence, such as impaired driving or distracted driving.
- Workplace Incidents: Employers, especially those in high-risk industries like construction, have a duty to their workers. They need to provide safe working conditions, adequate training, and the proper equipment for the job. There were more than 2.8 million nonfatal work injuries reported during the latest year of data available.
- Defective Products: The government website that tracks current recalls in the US shows us that hundreds of faulty products make it to the market each year. Most of them are faulty due to poor designs, manufacturing errors, and labeling issues.
- Medical Errors: Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US, and they injure millions of people each year. These mistakes happen in various ways and can include a failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, delayed treatment, infections, surgical mistakes, medication mix-ups, birth injuries, and more.
- Slip And Fall Incidents/Premises Issues: The National Floor Safety Institute says that slip and fall incidents are the most common premises injury cases and that they send more than one million people to the ER each year.
- Assaults: While it is true that assaults are usually criminal cases, they can also be civil cases brought by the person who was harmed against the person who assaulted them in an effort to recover damages.
What are your next steps from here?
We know that you are dealing with so much right now. That is why we want to help. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, we do not think the reckless or careless actions of another person should put you into financial jeopardy. When you call us, we are going to get to the bottom of what happened so we can secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against those responsible
When you need a Santa Ana serious injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling 310-997-0904 for a free consultation.