Did you know that personal injury is one of the least difficult cases to prove and obtain compensation for? In legalese, if someone causes your injury, then theymay be held legally liable.
Fact: only roughly 4% of personal injury cases actually go to trial?
Howard Craig Kornberg, a Riverside personal injury attorney who has the highest rating given to attorneys for legal trial skills and ethical standards, explains that most personal injury claims are filed when at least one party was negligent.
In order to hold someone liable for your injuries and damage based on negligence, you are required to provide evidence to prove these four elements:
With over 35 years of successful track record in helping victims Riverside residents obtain monetary compensation for their injuries, damages and losses, the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg knows what it takes to file and win a personal injury lawsuit in Riverside.
Our best Riverside personal injury attorney helps get compensation for victims of a wide variety of cases, including but not limited to car accidents, pedestrian and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, slip and fall accidents, birth injuries, dog bites, product liability, assault, battery, and other intentional torts.
1. Get medical attention immediately after the accident (or right after your injuries started manifesting themselves days, weeks or months after the accident).
2. Make sure your physician documents your injuries properly.
3. Collect all evidence about the accident and your injuries (witness accounts, camera footage, skid marks, etc.).
4. Never talk to your insurer before consulting a Riverside personal injury lawyer. Only an experienced personal injury attorney can assess the full value of damages and losses in your best interests to maximize your compensation; your insurance company, on the contrary, will attempt to minimize damages.
5. Get in touch with our skilled attorney Howard Craig Kornberg togather evidence, determine negligence, file a personal injury lawsuit, learn about your best legal options, and get the compensation that you deserve.
If you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, intentional tort, or strict liability – in a car accident, slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, dog bite, product liability, and other cases – you may be entitled to both compensatory and punitive damages.
Fact: the average award is more than $30,000 for all personal injury related cases.
Here at the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, our Riverside personal injury lawyers have helped clients obtain five-, six- and seven-figure monetary compensation for their injuries, losses and damages.
Our law firm prides itself as the most compassionate law firm with the best legal practices and integrity in Riverside. Have you been injured? Consult our personal injury attorney today by contacting our offices for a free case evaluation.