Law Office of Howard Craig Kornberg
Howard Kornberg is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating given to attorneys for legal trial skills and ethical standards.
Member: ABOTA – American Board of Trial Advocates
*AV, CV, and BV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Attorney Howard Kornberg has never had a mal practice suit against him, never been disciplined by the bar, and his license has never been revoked or suspended.
*Languages spoken at The Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg are: French, Italian, & Spanish. Certain of these languages are spoken by attorneys, non attorney staff members, and translators.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Civil Litigation and Trials
- Premises Liability/Trip/Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1979
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California J.D. – 1979
- University of California, Los Angeles, California B.S.
- A Primer on California Motorcycle Safety
- Protecting Loved Ones from Elder Abuse
- The Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg Prevails in Appeal to Protect Schoolchildren
- Dangers of Dog Bites in California
- Can Cars and Bikes Co-Exist?
- Lecturer/Speaker, Pepperdine Law School
- Lecturer, Trial Skills, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
Honors and Awards
- Awarded Highest Professional & Ethical Rating by Martindale & Hubbell
- Member, Pre-Eminent Attorneys
- Judge Pro Tem
- Member, Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Superior Court Appointed Arbitrator
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charity
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1982 – Present
- Citizens for a Clean Ocean, Founder, 1980 – 1982
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1982 – Present
- Cedars Sinai Hospital, Board of Directors Committee for Continuous Quality Care Improvement
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Cedars-Sinai, Board of Governors, Executive Committee
- Cedars Sinai Hospital, Co Chair Education Committee Board of Governors, 2013 – 2015
- Martindale Hubble, AV Rated
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- P.A.C., Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Commissioner for the California State Bar Committee to Revise the Rules of Professional Conduct. Appointed by the President of the California State Bar